[Opensim-dev] asset_database="grid" failures

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Wed Oct 31 16:32:59 UTC 2007

I think I've started to figure out generally why asset_database="grid"
doesn't work for me.  It appears that the Region basically goes dead to
requests waiting for an asset to be returned (changing asset_database to
"sqlite", with exactly the same code works fine).

I got it to finally dump an exception.  I'm digging into this directly
now, but, Tleiades, if you find it first, that would be great :)

[ASSETCACHE] [10-31 11:28:09] Thread was being aborted
[ASSETCACHE] [10-31 11:28:09]   at <0x00000> <unknown method>
  at (wrapper managed-to-native)
  System.Object:__icall_wrapper_mono_thread_interruption_checkpoint ()
  at (wrapper managed-to-native)
  System.Threading.WaitHandle:WaitOne_internal (intptr,int,bool)
  at System.Threading.WaitHandle.WaitOne (Int32 millisecondsTimeout,
  Boolean exitContext) [0x00000]
  at System.Net.WebAsyncResult.WaitUntilComplete (Int32 timeout, Boolean
  exitContext) [0x00000]
  at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse (IAsyncResult asyncResult)
  [0x00000]
  at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse () [0x00000]
  at OpenSim.Framework.Communications.RestClient.Request () [0x00000]
  at OpenSim.Framework.Communications.Cache.GridAssetClient.FetchAsset
  (LLUUID assetID, Boolean isTexture) [0x00000]

    -Sean