[Opensim-dev] Unit tests. What product?

Dünnebeil Gerhard Gerhard.Duennebeil at arcs.ac.at
Fri Oct 19 06:43:45 UTC 2007

A few days ago unit testing was adressed in one of the mails here. I think it was in the logs of the last office hour but not sure.

Currently there is no unit testing within the code so I think everybody does that on its own (or not?).

My meshing project for non-trivial prim shapes has come to a complexity where I'd like to have unit tests to ensure stability. Being familiar with JUnit but not with its .NET siblings I wanted to ask if there is a standard product within the opensim project that everybody uses.

Best regards
Gerhard