[Opensim-dev] Globally avaibability of config options (?)

Dünnebeil Gerhard Gerhard.Duennebeil at arcs.ac.at
Fri Oct 19 06:37:38 UTC 2007

Hello everybody,

I'd like to have the ini-File-options (as well as maybe the commandline options) available in my piece of code, the meshing support for nono-trivial prim shapes.

As a lot of its uses is completely local (debug behaviour, special settings, ...) there is no sense in distributing this through all layers between my code and the application.

Hence it would make sense to create a global "Settings" object similar to the MainLog object.

I can do that and create a patch for that but wanted to adress the issue before hand and get second opinions.

Best regards
Gerhard