[Opensim-dev] Patch for inventory data

Tleiades tleiades at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 7 20:16:01 UTC 2007

>Tl: Is this patch going to cause a few AssetServer log entries? If so, I
>will put up a web page next to the user and grid server log web pages so
>you can >view the osgrid log when you login to your regions and others and
>see what is happening.

Just to prove my comple lack of knowledge of what I am doing :-) I have no
clue what so ever what you are talking about. This change is 100% related to
the inventory, and does not do a thing to assets, in fact, I doubt if any
user will be able to notice that anything has changed. This patch provides
some plumbing for handling and storing the inventory inside MySql. Since the
OSG1 implementation of IInventoryService is empty, meaning no methods are
invoked, I doubt this patch will have any effect at all in grid mode.

/tleiades