[Opensim-dev] XML-RPC library

Michael Wright michaelwri22 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 3 11:55:38 UTC 2007

Yeah I think most of us know about that (its actually is in our bin folder...CookComputing.XmlRpcV2.dll), and the plan, for a long time, has been to swap to that library. Its just a matter of someone doing those changes.

The reason we used the other xml-rpc library is because that was the library that libsl used, and it just kind of came across into opensim.

Tleiades <tleiades at hotmail.com> wrote: Hi

I have noticed how we are implementing our XML-RPC interfaces, and wonder if
people are aware of this library:

http://www.xml-rpc.net/

if we are aware of it, why don't we use it?

/tleiades