[Opensim-dev] Upgrading libsl to r 1407

Tleiades tleiades at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 2 05:36:13 UTC 2007

Hi

Despite the libsecondlife team having changed their svn structure, I'd like
for us to upgrade to revision 1407 of libsecondlife. The reason for this is
that 1407 has some changes will will allow me to execute under a 64 bit
windows os.

Unfortunately that means updating the libsecondlife.dll file.

I have attached a patch, and would like for the linux guys to validate that
this will not break linux.

so:
1) grab revision 1407 off libsecondlife
2) compile it
3) copy libsecondlife.dll into bin of open secondlife
4) compile libopenjpeg as per the instructions on the wiki
5) copy libopenjpeg and friends into the bin directory of secondlife
6) apply the patch (based on r 2039 of opensim)
7) compile opensim

that should be about it

/tleiades

ps. if it works, I'd love to have the patch applied to OS