[Opensim-dev] Update of libsecondlife lib

Stefan Andersson stefan at tribalmedia.se
Mon Oct 1 11:11:03 UTC 2007

Ok, so we need to update to the latest libsl, or atleast a known revision after 1400 to get libsl working on x64 architectures. (And, I guess, to keep in synch)

The thing is, the libsl guys have reorganized their svn, so I don't really know what path/rev would be prudent for us.

The latest 'stable' (0.2) is too old (rev 1292 something) and 0.3 is advertised as due 'late october'

Also; the 'latest' dev/ does not have any .so or .config at all, and the last (relevant) comment is a delete of all of them with the log comment 'the linux binaries need to be recompiled'

I would very much like it if any Linux guy could take it from here, as I know nothing of this strange and alien operating system.

/Stefan