[Opensim-dev] Best Server

Peter Hajas legolover64 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 20:47:02 UTC 2007

Bob Sanders,
I currently have OpenSim set up in a lab designed for 15 students. We run on
a single core 2.4GHz Ubuntu Server machine, with 512MB of RAM. While running
with all students logged in and physics turned on, the CPU never goes above
50% usage, and the memory never above 30%. I doubt that you can multiply
these values for your users, but hopefully this will help you make a
decision.

Good luck,
Peter Hajas