[Opensim-dev] Open Sim Office Hours - Today!

Michael Wright michaelwri22 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Nov 29 09:16:03 UTC 2007

Is there any time that we could change the office hours to, that more people could attend?

Justin Clark-Casey <jjustincc at googlemail.com> wrote: Hi Kyle - there are meeting logs at

http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Office_hours

Unfortunately the week before last was missed (unless anybody still
happens to have the log).

--
Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)