[Opensim-dev] Micropayment

Charles Krinke cfk at pacbell.net
Sat Nov 17 23:43:54 UTC 2007

I am sorry I missed the discussion earlier but need to weigh in on the micropayment issue as well.

I would like to see a micro-payment system as well, but, I also wish to see a reliable OpenSim that runs in standalone and gridmode as originally described by mw, lbsa, sdague, adam and others. So, I stand in the corner with them and say there are important core issues to work one.

Should you or someone else like to handle the financial packets and put together patches, that would be wonderful. I would also like to test them on a public, growing, grid and can do that when they are available.

But, until we have a stable platform, any additional discussion is just too premature.

Charles Krinke