[Opensim-dev] new mantis

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Sat Nov 17 20:19:27 UTC 2007

As the old mantis was just lost after changes on the openmv box, I've
now created a new mantis hosted on our infrastucture, so that won't
happen again.

http://opensimulator.org/mantis/

We've got to start from scratch on bug reports and accounts, sorry about
that folks, but at least now we'll be able to fix things when they go
wrong, and can get it into our backup infrastructure.

When someone gets a chance, can they update the wiki accordingly?

       -Sean