[Opensim-dev] Updated libsecondlife to version 0.3 1476

Tleiades Hax tleiades at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 08:41:23 UTC 2007

I have updated the libsl svn with the latest release of libseconlife
(yah, they released :).

I have added a prebuild.xml to the unmanaged section of the librarary
svn, and a source version of cookcomputing xmlrpc (referenced by
libsl)

I have updated libopenjpeg to the latest version as well, but I have a
compiler error on vs 2005. Missing inttypes.h which isn't part of the
vs 2005 headers. I have a solution for this in my head, but I am
running out of time for today.

The binaries from the library svn have *not* been copied into the bin
folder of opensim, meaning that opensim is still using the old version
of libsl.

I plan to continue on upgrading the library svn, until it is stable
and compiles., and then move that into OpenSim. (that is unless
someone picks up my mess)

/tleiades
ps. library svn should be cleaned up by eod tomorrow