[Opensim-dev] mainmap croaking grid

Charles Krinke cfk at pacbell.net
Mon Nov 5 04:16:16 UTC 2007

After I spent the afternoon building the test UGA, Melanie announced she had been able to lockup the UGA on openlifegrid. Sakai confirmed this.

It appears that this is a Linux issue. OSGrid is predominantly Linux, Openlifegrid and Mw's grid are predominantly Linux.

The issue occurred when Melanie connected her region running on Linux to Openlifegrid.

This gives me the impression that the osgrid server is not fubar now that we have independent confirmation that this occurs on another grid.

This also gives me the impression that there is something in mono on Linux that is sufficiently different then the .NET on windows to cause this sort of behavior.

Charles