[Opensim-dev] Libraries folder

dan miller danbmil99 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 02:20:28 UTC 2007

I started things off with the libs I knew how to compile, the native ones +
bullet mods.

I started looking at libsl but frankly my C# skillz weren't up to the job.
I forget what the problem was, but it didn't just compile easily.

The repo is there for ppl to check in libs and do their magic.  Once you
have something compiled, check it in AND (important!) replace the .dll in
./bin with your new version.

-danx0r

<http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTEydmViNG02BF9TAzIxMTQ3MTcxOTAEc2VjA21haWwEc2xrA3RhZ2xpbmU>.