Chat log from the meeting on 2010-07-28

From OpenSimulator

Revision as of 19:43, 3 March 2012 by MakoBot (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

[10:04] Juicy Babii: Ahh, more here than meets the eye
[10:04] Justin Clark-Casey: Hi folks
[10:04] Nebadon Izumi: hello
[10:04] Juicy Babii waves
[10:04] Nebadon Izumi: on the phone be a minue
[10:04] Nebadon Izumi: minute*
[10:04] Richardus Raymaker: hi justin
[10:04] Justin Clark-Casey: hi juicy
[10:04] Justin Clark-Casey: hi richardus
[10:04] Richardus Raymaker: oops, i see my question where dutch lol
[10:04] Juicy Babii suddenly gets an urge to watch Almost Famous
[10:05] Nebadon Izumi: ok im off phone, morning everyone
[10:05] Richardus Raymaker: i readed in mailinglist (reply still dont work) something about freeswitch.
[10:05] Richardus Raymaker: i hope it still works in 0.7 as it does now.
[10:05] Justin Clark-Casey: I believe so
[10:05] Nebadon Izumi: hmm not sure Richardus ive not used Freeswitch in a very long time
[10:05] Juicy Babii: ooh Freeswitch is of interest to me
[10:05] Nebadon Izumi: i cant say i ever approved of the quality of freeswitch module
[10:06] Juicy Babii wants to try and get it working for more than one region at a time
[10:06] Justin Clark-Casey: yeah, it does seem a bit janky. But I know people who are successfully using it, at leas tto some extent
[10:06] Richardus Raymaker: i have it working for 4 regions with version 1.0.6
[10:06] Nebadon Izumi: ya even if it doesnt work right away its not really becasue we wanted to not use it anymore
[10:06] Nebadon Izumi: its just someone has to make it work again
[10:06] Richardus Raymaker: costed 2 weeks to figure out :))
[10:07] Richardus Raymaker: i only hope it works with 0.7
[10:07] Richardus Raymaker: i mean no config changes
[10:07] Nebadon Izumi: if no one volunteers to do that it will have to remain depricated until someone does
[10:07] Nebadon Izumi: like all modules really
[10:07] Justin Clark-Casey: I think 'deprecation' can be a bit misleading - perhaps "not actively supported at the moment" is better
[10:08] Richardus Raymaker: resume sounds betetr
[10:08] Nebadon Izumi: ya im ok with however its described
[10:08] Richardus Raymaker: lol
[10:08] Nebadon Izumi: its not an active campaign to remove it though either way
[10:08] Richardus Raymaker: ok.
[10:08] Nebadon Izumi: its just lack of interest in the development part thats brought this about
[10:09] Justin Clark-Casey: yeah, I appreciate that. After all, it's not as if I have time yet to look at it
[10:09] Justin Clark-Casey: though I might one day - it sounds like bluewall might do something, though
[10:09] Nebadon Izumi: ya i saw some responses in interest to bringing it up to date
[10:09] Richardus Raymaker: Time... :O
[10:09] Nebadon Izumi: Otakupope might be a good person to contact about it too
[10:09] Nebadon Izumi: but i know hes really busy on Simiangrid
[10:09] Nebadon Izumi: so it wont be anytime soon
[10:10] Justin Clark-Casey: how many people are working on simiangrid? Seems like a few?
[10:10] Nebadon Izumi: ya quite a few
[10:10] Thaizinha Foxdale: 0xdxcncmgdn vrxsbsjhu v
[10:10] Nebadon Izumi: the intel team was away for a bit
[10:10] Nebadon Izumi: but Jhurliman is back around now
[10:10] Nebadon Izumi: v 0.9 simiangrid is coming soon
[10:10] Justin Clark-Casey: oh cool.
[10:10] Thaizinha Foxdale: uaau
[10:10] Dahlia Trimble is Online
[10:10] Justin Clark-Casey wonders if thaizinha is having a fit
[10:11] Nebadon Izumi: lol
[10:11] Nebadon Izumi: i dont even see them
[10:11] Nebadon Izumi: oh there they are
[10:12] Richardus Raymaker: i still need to look at 0.7. i hear there's not really a standalone like its now. so curious how that works to. time... need more of that'
[10:12] Justin Clark-Casey: ? standalone is just fine with 0.7
[10:12] Richardus Raymaker: hi dahlia
[10:12] Nebadon Izumi: its not much differnt
[10:12] Dahlia Trimble: hi :)
[10:12] Richardus Raymaker: right
[10:12] Nebadon Izumi: the configurations are probably differnt though
[10:12] Richardus Raymaker: :)
[10:12] Nebadon Izumi: hello Dahlia
[10:12] Justin Clark-Casey: they are for everything :)
[10:13] Nebadon Izumi: i cant say im much help with Standalone
[10:13] Nebadon Izumi: 99% of my testing is grid mode only
[10:13] Justin Clark-Casey: I always make sure standalone works out of the box on a release
[10:13] Dahlia Trimble: small group today
[10:14] Richardus Raymaker: grid mode testing still "somewhere" on the list
[10:14] Justin Clark-Casey: yes
[10:14] Justin Clark-Casey: grid mode testing is effecitvely done by osgrid ;)
[10:14] Justin Clark-Casey: so hopefully 0.7 works kind of okay without having had much of that.....
[10:14] Richardus Raymaker: i want to ecperiment with own grid anyway to
[10:14] Nebadon Izumi: i just announced meeting in IRC
[10:14] Nebadon Izumi: hehe im not quite awake just yet
[10:14] Justin Clark-Casey: sometimes people seem to all turn up an hour later
[10:14] Nebadon Izumi: i literally woke up about 45 minutes ago
[10:14] Nebadon Izumi: been a long few weeks
[10:14] Juicy Babii: hehe I'm not quite dressed yet, no inventory
[10:14] Richardus Raymaker: oh. then goodmorning nebadon.
[10:14] Justin Clark-Casey: finished moving into your new place?
[10:15] Nebadon Izumi: yea im all moved in
[10:15] Dahlia Trimble: I woke about an hour and a half agp
[10:15] Juicy Babii: oh wow, just moved, too
[10:15] Nebadon Izumi: completly done with old house now
[10:15] Dahlia Trimble: cool :)
[10:15] Richardus Raymaker: someone yesterday asked me about his empty inventory. he sended mail. but it still seems to be empty. how lang does it take normally ?
[10:15] Nebadon Izumi: what was their name Richardus
[10:15] Richardus Raymaker: ohh nebadon. your still stuck in that move trouble.
[10:15] Richardus Raymaker: Krystalkid Nightfire
[10:15] Nebadon Izumi: i have a short list i have to do after the meeting
[10:16] Nebadon Izumi: no im all done Moving now Richardus
[10:16] Nebadon Izumi: in new house now
[10:16] Nebadon Izumi: they should have been restored
[10:16] Nebadon Izumi: i emailed them Richardus
[10:16] Nebadon Izumi: sometime yesterday
[10:17] Nebadon Izumi: probably late afternoon PST
[10:17] Mic Bowman is Online
[10:17] Richardus Raymaker: ok. then i wil ask him. i neve rrecieved e-mail btw. but it worked anyway for me last week
[10:17] Richardus Raymaker: hello thaiz
[10:17] Nebadon Izumi: hmm you emailed us?
[10:17] Juicy Babii: if anyone could lend me some hair until I grow back some of my own... forever grateful, don't mind how it looks
[10:17] Nebadon Izumi: or asked on IRC?
[10:17] Justin Clark-Casey: hey mic. long time no see
[10:17] Mic Bowman: hey
[10:17] Nebadon Izumi: hey there Mic
[10:18] Mic Bowman: hi neb
[10:18] Dahlia Trimble: hiya Mic
[10:18] Mic Bowman: guess it has been awhile ;-)
[10:18] Nebadon Izumi: ya, hows things over there at Intel?
[10:18] Nebadon Izumi: any SciSim load tests coming up?
[10:18] Mic Bowman: going very well...
[10:19] Mic Bowman: probably... dan is working on supporting some level of build/touch in the client managers
[10:19] Mic Bowman: and some auto-load balancing
[10:19] Nebadon Izumi: nice
[10:19] Richardus Raymaker: uhmm , how's the trashcan option ?
[10:19] Dahlia Trimble: Mic, I built an ATOM computor to run OpenSims on
[10:19] Mic Bowman: oh THATs tcool
[10:19] Nebadon Izumi: Richardus Warin is working on it
[10:19] Nebadon Izumi: though were all real busy so it might be a couple days
[10:19] Nebadon Izumi: hopefully this week though
[10:19] Richardus Raymaker: mic, did you ever looked with poiwer meter how much power it takes for 1 atom board ?
[10:19] Mic Bowman: we have the script engine partitioned out of the simulator & were looking at testing performance on various architectures
[10:20] Nebadon Izumi: I would think power on Atom CPUs scales depending on what your doing
[10:20] Nebadon Izumi: and what motherboard its attached too
[10:20] Mic Bowman: it does depend on what you're doing
[10:20] Mic Bowman: the current opensim architecture limits density... but its great for scale out
[10:20] Justin Clark-Casey: how much code change is involved? Does it requires changes accross the board or can it be confined to various sections (e.g. client manager, scene)?
[10:20] Nebadon Izumi: they are quite low power even at peak though
[10:21] Dahlia Trimble:

with 4gb ram running ubuntu 10.4 desktop 32 bit PAE
[10:21] Mic Bowman: justin: the script engine is actually a relatively small extension to dan's existing DSG api
[10:21] Richardus Raymaker: gloval power usage. i still like to use atom for many things . router as example. but if its taking 50 watt its useless.
[10:21] Justin Clark-Casey: distributed scene graph?
[10:21] Mic Bowman: dahlia: do you have anything written up on your results?
[10:21] Mic Bowman: i'm *very* interested
[10:21] Mic Bowman: justin: yes
[10:21] Nebadon Izumi: Richardus Atom is probably overkill for router
[10:22] Dahlia Trimble: nope, just got it running last night
[10:22] Nebadon Izumi: i suggest looking at beagle boards
[10:22] Richardus Raymaker: no. i try to find someone that test it with power meter. revies dont tell the power usage. i looked at EEE box in past. it where disapointed with power usage
[10:22] Richardus Raymaker: im afraid beagle not for sale here. but let me look first
[10:22] Nebadon Izumi: ah not sure about that
[10:23] Dahlia Trimble: I wish there was an easy way to measure power use
[10:23] Nebadon Izumi: if your goal is a router i would not get a Dual core atom
[10:23] Richardus Raymaker: beagle board only 1 lan ? and i think its not gigabit
[10:23] Nebadon Izumi: it has usb
[10:23] Richardus Raymaker: dahlia, power meter at power wallet !
[10:24] Nebadon Izumi: anyway, anyone have any OpenSIm topics?
[10:24] Dorothea Lundquist: hello sorry i am late
[10:24] Justin Clark-Casey: hi dorothea
[10:24] Richardus Raymaker: 2 i asked. uhmm. how's 0./7 & osgrid ?
[10:24] Nebadon Izumi: hello Dorothea
[10:24] Richardus Raymaker: hi doro
[10:24] Dorothea Lundquist: hello :)
[10:24] Nebadon Izumi: OSgrid needs to finish the Web Interface before we start testing 0.7
[10:24] Melanie Milland: richardus: unavoidable :/
[10:25] Nebadon Izumi: but were moving towards 0.7
[10:25] Nebadon Izumi: ive been testing it in private
[10:25] Justin Clark-Casey: nebadon: I presume you're blocked by the problems with 64 bit though?
[10:25] Nebadon Izumi: no
[10:25] Nebadon Izumi: only if i try to run mono 2.6.7
[10:25] Richardus Raymaker: what 64bit problem ?
[10:25] Melanie Milland: those are relevant to new mono
[10:25] Nebadon Izumi: i'll remain on mono
[10:25] Richardus Raymaker: to bad that new mono still failes
[10:25] Nebadon Izumi: there are other issues besides the x64 issues anyway
[10:26] Justin Clark-Casey: 2.6.4 was okay, too, right?
[10:26] Nebadon Izumi: that would probably keep me on mono
[10:26] Nebadon Izumi: yes its ok with x64
[10:26] Nebadon Izumi: but not with Xengine
[10:26] Nebadon Izumi: the sim stacktraces when you do a shutdown
[10:26] Richardus Raymaker: problem, thats the only one we use on osgrid sofar i know
[10:26] Nebadon Izumi: and you can never get a clean shutdown
[10:26] Nebadon Izumi: can not remove your simulator from the database
[10:26] Nebadon Izumi: there may be some other minor issues too
[10:27] Marga String: hello all
[10:27] Nebadon Izumi: thats the one big one that sticks in my mind
[10:27] Justin Clark-Casey: hi marga
[10:27] Justin Clark-Casey: curious
[10:27] Justin Clark-Casey: is that only under x64?
[10:27] Nebadon Izumi: no
[10:27] Dorothea Lundquist: hello Marga
[10:27] Nebadon Izumi: thats on everything
[10:27] Marga String: hi Justin
[10:27] Nebadon Izumi: Diva did remove alot of the deadlock issues that were present in mono 2.6.4
[10:27] Marga String: hello Dorothea :)
[10:27] Nebadon Izumi: just a few stragglers still
[10:27] Justin Clark-Casey: I haven't seen that issue on 2.6 systems yet
[10:27] Richardus Raymaker: hello marge
[10:28] Nebadon Izumi: are you doing alot of scripting?
[10:28] Marga String: hi Richardus
[10:28] Nebadon Izumi: it generally takes items with multiple scripts
[10:28] Justin Clark-Casey: no, veyr minimal, though there are a couple
[10:28] Nebadon Izumi: like 3-5+ scripts in 1 prim
[10:28] Nebadon Izumi: but having a few 100 sripted objects probably makes it worse
[10:28] Nebadon Izumi: i suspect its because when the Xengine module is being removed its trying to write script states all at once maybe?
[10:28] Justin Clark-Casey: and you think that is related to the shutdown stacktrace?
[10:29] Nebadon Izumi: i dunno though seems like something with script states maybe
[10:29] Nebadon Izumi: its the only thing that i can think that would be that harsh when unloading xengine
[10:29] Nebadon Izumi: but who knows might be something else too
[10:29] Justin Clark-Casey: ho hum. So many configurations
[10:29] Nebadon Izumi: heh ya
[10:29] Nebadon Izumi: Diva did a great job though
[10:29] Justin Clark-Casey: yeah, really tenacious
[10:30] Justin Clark-Casey: I was most impressed
[10:30] Nebadon Izumi: it used to be if you had a prim with like 2-5 scripts
[10:30] Nebadon Izumi: and you erased it in world
[10:30] Nebadon Izumi: the entire sim deadlocked
[10:30] Nebadon Izumi: that was only in mono 2.6.4
[10:30] Nebadon Izumi: in Divas last round of deadlock hunting she inadvertantly fixed that problem
[10:30] Justin Clark-Casey: I do sometimes wish this was written in Java, if only for the virtual machine stability on non-windows platforms ;)
[10:30] Nebadon Izumi: heh
[10:31] Nebadon Izumi: ya one of the downsides of mono not being done yet
[10:31] Juicy Babii: I'm sure there's a handy C# to Java converter somewhere
[10:31] Nebadon Izumi: lol
[10:31] Justin Clark-Casey: if only it were that simple
[10:31] Nebadon Izumi: i cant imagine that would work well with 1/2 million lines of code
[10:31] Quilzie Xemax: Doubt that's possible. They are almost completely different.
[10:31] Justin Clark-Casey: one would need to produce java equivalents of libomv too
[10:31] Juicy Babii: that would be the ouch
[10:31] Justin Clark-Casey: actually, c# and java aren't that dissimilar, though I don't think auto-conversionw ould work that well
[10:31] Melanie Milland: the stacktrace is not even remotely related to script states
[10:32] Richardus Raymaker: hi quilzi. code not pretty optimized after conversion i guess
[10:32] Nebadon Izumi: k what do you think it is Mel?
[10:32] Melanie Milland: it is caused by us forcibly removing active app domains that contain scripts thaty are hung or slow to end
[10:32] Melanie Milland: so we occasionally remove an app domain that has an execution point in it
[10:32] Melanie Milland: when that gets scheduled again
[10:32] Melanie Milland: boom
[10:33] Simulator Version v0.5 shouts: OpenSim 0.6.9 (Post_Fixes) c7a2e1b: 2010-07-08 10:17:28 -0700 (Unix/Mono)
[10:33] Justin Clark-Casey: should mono be guarding against that?
[10:33] Nebadon Izumi: think there is any kind of fix for that we can do?
[10:33] Melanie Milland: mono should
[10:33] Melanie Milland: it's a regression
[10:33] Nebadon Izumi: i used to get the same stacktrace deleting these objects in world
[10:33] Nebadon Izumi: until Divas last round of fixes
[10:33] Nebadon Izumi: the stacktrace was identical message
[10:34] Richardus Raymaker: i think i know how it looks.
[10:34] Nebadon Izumi: ya mono the problem doesnt exist, so it does seem to be a mono regression
[10:34] Nebadon Izumi: even mono 2.7 SVN does it
[10:35] Nebadon Izumi: is that something we should file a bug report with mono ?
[10:35] Nebadon Izumi: or Melanie have you guys already done that?
[10:35] Melanie Milland: yes
[10:35] Nebadon Izumi: we should or you have?
[10:35] Nebadon Izumi: hehe
[10:35] Justin Clark-Casey: I hear they're not very responsive to bug reports
[10:35] Melanie Milland: we should
[10:35] Richardus Raymaker: snoopy seems to use 2.7 sofar i know
[10:36] Nebadon Izumi: ya probably not
[10:36] Nebadon Izumi: their idea of testing OpenSim was fire it up
[10:36] Nebadon Izumi: oh it started
[10:36] Nebadon Izumi: everythings perfect
[10:36] Richardus Raymaker: omg
[10:36] Nebadon Izumi: that was Miguel too
[10:36] Richardus Raymaker: if the test everything that way its bever get bug free
[10:36] Nebadon Izumi: he spent like 15 minutes testing opensim and declared everything perfect
[10:36] Justin Clark-Casey: heh
[10:37] Quilzie Xemax: Wow
[10:37] Jez Mertel: Hello
[10:37] Justin Clark-Casey: hello jez
[10:37] Richardus Raymaker: hello jez
[10:37] Dorothea Lundquist: hello
[10:37] Jez Mertel: things and people are still rezzing
[10:38] Justin Clark-Casey: mic: I hear jhurliman and folks are beavering away on simiangrid?
[10:39] Justin Clark-Casey: ping
[10:39] Justin Clark-Casey: I think he's asleep
[10:39] Mic Bowman: huh?
[10:40] Mic Bowman: john & i were working on the migration code for the last couple days
[10:40] Mic Bowman: it should be functional this afternoon
[10:41] Mic Bowman: i think that was the last piece we were waiting for before a "release"
[10:41] Justin Clark-Casey: how are you going to handle region migration?
[10:41] Nebadon Izumi is Online
[10:42] Mic Bowman: doesn't need migration
[10:42] Justin Clark-Casey: 0.6.9 regions will work with it?
[10:42] Richardus Raymaker: wb nebadon
[10:42] Mic Bowman: regions don't change, just infrastructure services
[10:42] Nebadon Izumi: grrr sorry everyone my intenet went out
[10:42] Dorothea Lundquist: wb :))
[10:42] Nebadon Izumi: thanks :)
[10:42] Jor3l Boa: hellooo
[10:42] Justin Clark-Casey: so simiangrid supports both 0.6.9 service expecations and the 0.7 changres?
[10:43] Nebadon Izumi: can someone send me the log
[10:43] Dorothea Lundquist: hello Jor3l
[10:43] Nebadon Izumi: chat log that is
[10:43] Mic Bowman: no... just 0.7
[10:43] Justin Clark-Casey: ok, so regions would need to upgrade themselves to 0.7?
[10:43] Mic Bowman: but the migration from 0.6.9 to 0.7 for regions is just part of the stock opensim code
[10:43] Mic Bowman: yeah
[10:43] Mic Bowman: our scisim regions are just running (almost) stock 0.7+
[10:44] Justin Clark-Casey: so they would detach from the old services and reattach to the new at some cut off point>?
[10:44] Mic Bowman: yes
[10:44] UUID Speaker: Synthfreak Universe: 064e3ffa-445a-ad90-15ae-1af62e412b69
[10:44] Justin Clark-Casey: I guess most of your regions are self-managed anyway so there isn't a coo-ordination issue?
[10:44] Nebadon Izumi: heh one of these days i need to bring my scisim region back up
[10:44] Mic Bowman: once we get the infrastructure db's migrated... i'll work out the region migration... but the test regions i have so far are very easy
[10:45] Nebadon Izumi: been so crazy busy last 2 months havent had time
[10:45] Dorothea Lundquist: you need a vacation
[10:45] Nebadon Izumi: hehe
[10:45] Justin Clark-Casey: cool. Just curious how tough migrations are. But the region issue is separate from migrating service data, of course
[10:45] Mic Bowman: hold off for a couple more days
[10:45] Nebadon Izumi: k i will
[10:45] Nebadon Izumi: i wont have time this week anyway
[10:45] Mic Bowman: yeah... i don't expect it to take more than an hour or so to migrate all the intel regions on scisim
[10:46] Nebadon Izumi: nice
[10:46] Mic Bowman: i already have the config skeleton in place with the tools i have
[10:46] Nebadon Izumi: what kind of region/user count you guys have these days Mic?
[10:46] Justin Clark-Casey: I guess other regions will just have to upgrade before they can connect to scisim again?
[10:46] Mic Bowman: its the account & asset data that's still the blocker
[10:46] Mic Bowman: we'll leave the old services running for awhile
[10:47] Justin Clark-Casey: presumably if people create new assets in the meanwhile, thuogh, they will lost them when they switch
[10:47] Mic Bowman: yes
[10:47] Mic Bowman: the "official" cutover for scisim will be sept 1 or so
[10:48] Justin Clark-Casey: oh right, so still some ways off
[10:48] Mic Bowman: yeah...
[10:48] Justin Clark-Casey: I imagine best not to do it during the summer holidays :)
[10:48] Justin Clark-Casey: nebadon: any more going on with the wiredux update?
[10:48] Nebadon Izumi: yes I turned that project over to Plugh with AvatarHangout grid
[10:49] Nebadon Izumi: hes been poking at it
[10:49] Nebadon Izumi: to bring it up to 0.6.9 level
[10:49] Justin Clark-Casey: oh, it's not even at that?
[10:49] Nebadon Izumi: not really no
[10:49] Nebadon Izumi: it probably is now though
[10:49] Nebadon Izumi: it was pretty close most of it was becasue of the Cells to Meter stuff
[10:49] Nebadon Izumi: in the back end and few other minor inconviences
[10:51] Nebadon Izumi: i have not had any time to look at his changes though
[10:51] Justin Clark-Casey: you need more staff, nebadon ;)
[10:51] Nebadon Izumi: heh ya
[10:52] Nebadon Izumi: alot of my distractions were the move
[10:52] Nebadon Izumi: that really wiped me out
[10:52] Nebadon Izumi: now that thats over i can get back on track
[10:52] Nebadon Izumi: last few weeks ive been sorta playing catch up and battling OSgrid issues
[10:53] Justin Clark-Casey: man, must be a full time job :)
[10:53] Nebadon Izumi: heh ya its like 2 full time jobs
[10:53] Nebadon Izumi: lol
[10:53] Nebadon Izumi: things seem to be settles down now
[10:53] Nebadon Izumi: for the moment
[10:54] Nebadon Izumi: OSG3B was stresser this year too
[10:54] Nebadon Izumi: wasnt as successful as i would have liked but i just didnt have the time to make it as good as it could have been
[10:54] Nebadon Izumi: but it was still pretty good success overall
[10:54] Richardus Raymaker: let really hope its next year better
[10:54] Nebadon Izumi: Deanna had a big concert at her sim all day
[10:54] Nebadon Izumi: 6 singers
[10:55] Nebadon Izumi: was great
[10:55] Nebadon Izumi: i have some videos infact let me throw it up
[10:56] Lani Global: Yes, a big tournout of many people at Wonderland South music stage!
[10:56] Dorothea Lundquist: it was great indeed
[10:56] Nebadon Izumi: i have 2 short videos
[10:56] Lani Global: good music also
[10:56] Nebadon Izumi: i recorded more just havent had time to process it yet
[10:56] Dorothea Lundquist: absolutly! i enjoyed it a lot
[10:57] Jor3l Boa: Guys one question, is anyone able to use Groups with 0.7, have been trying with floatsam and no luck so far
[10:59] Nebadon Izumi: the quality of the music at the party was amazing
[10:59] Nebadon Izumi: i was really suprised how great everyone was
[10:59] Nebadon Izumi: and how good the quality came through
[10:59] Justin Clark-Casey: jor3l: haven't tried yet with 0.7 - I'd be surprised if it stopped working, though
[11:00] Nebadon Izumi: it works
[11:00] Nebadon Izumi: i head people this morning infact say it does
[11:00] Nebadon Izumi: and from my early 0.7 testing it did work
[11:00] Jor3l Boa: Ah ok, will keep trying then :)
[11:00] Richardus Raymaker: nebadon what software for video do you use ?
[11:00] Nebadon Izumi: Fraps
[11:01] Nebadon Izumi: i wish i remembered these guys names
[11:01] Nebadon Izumi: one more song
[11:02] Vidz Aeon: hello
[11:02] Nebadon Izumi: hello Vidz
[11:02] Justin Clark-Casey: hi vidz
[11:02] Richardus Raymaker: i hope video have soon sound in imprudence
[11:02] Dahlia Trimble: oops it's that time... bye all :)
[11:02] Nebadon Izumi: kk Dahlia, thanks for coming
[11:02] Justin Clark-Casey: alright, I need to get going too. Guess summer is always going to be a little quieter :)
[11:03] Richardus Raymaker: bye justin
[11:03] Nebadon Izumi: can someone send me todays chaat log
[11:03] Nebadon Izumi: i lost it when i crashed

Personal tools
About This Wiki