Chat log from the meeting on 2010-03-30

From OpenSimulator

Jump to: navigation, search

[2010-03-30 09:50] tx Oh: hi
[2010-03-30 09:50] WhiteStar Magic: HEY TX !
[2010-03-30 09:50] Chelsea Himmel is Offline
[2010-03-30 09:50] WhiteStar Magic: Godo Day Rira
[2010-03-30 09:50] WhiteStar Magic: Good Day even
[2010-03-30 09:50] Richardus Raymaker: good evening whitestar , orr day
[2010-03-30 09:50] Richardus Raymaker: hi nebad
[2010-03-30 09:51] Richardus Raymaker: nebadon :O
[2010-03-30 09:51] WhiteStar Magic: he's MIA at the moment
[2010-03-30 09:51] Richardus Raymaker: hi adella
[2010-03-30 09:51] Chelsea Himmel is Online
[2010-03-30 09:51] Adelle Fitzgerald: hello
[2010-03-30 09:51] Richardus Raymaker: its easyer to say when where not MIA :)
[2010-03-30 09:56] Michael Skelito is Online
[2010-03-30 09:57] tx Oh: why are there german flags everywhere?
[2010-03-30 09:57] Adelle Fitzgerald: no idea at all
[2010-03-30 09:57] WhiteStar Magic: LOL, I asked teh same question
[2010-03-30 09:57] Michael Skelito: ellos all
[2010-03-30 09:57] Adelle Fitzgerald: hi Mike
[2010-03-30 09:57] WhiteStar Magic: how you keeping TX ?
[2010-03-30 09:57] WhiteStar Magic: Hey Mike
[2010-03-30 09:58] Michael Skelito: whats new here
[2010-03-30 09:58] tx Oh: well, i heared rumors that there will be a opensim project fork
[2010-03-30 09:58] WhiteStar Magic: Pull up a prim and sit yourself in teh pixels
[2010-03-30 09:58] WhiteStar Magic: There is Simian ? Is that what your talking about ?
[2010-03-30 09:59] Michael Skelito: is that a fork?
[2010-03-30 09:59] WhiteStar Magic:
[2010-03-30 09:59] WhiteStar Magic: not a fork
[2010-03-30 09:59] WhiteStar Magic: no cutlery was used in it's development
[2010-03-30 09:59] tx Oh: no, not simian. just to make a fork project which is more open for patches
[2010-03-30 09:59] Michael Skelito: lol
[2010-03-30 09:59] tx Oh: (bug fixes)
[2010-03-30 10:00] Michael Skelito: that would be nice
[2010-03-30 10:00] WhiteStar Magic: there are several forks out there
[2010-03-30 10:00] Nebadon Izumi: back
[2010-03-30 10:00] WhiteStar Magic: WB Neb
[2010-03-30 10:00] Michael Skelito: hows Neb's grid going
[2010-03-30 10:00] Adelle Fitzgerald: wb
[2010-03-30 10:00] tx Oh: in deed every pull/checkout is a fork. but i mean a serious new project
[2010-03-30 10:01] Nebadon Izumi: whats it called?
[2010-03-30 10:01] Nebadon Izumi: or your just saying it would be good
[2010-03-30 10:01] Nebadon Izumi: ?
[2010-03-30 10:01] Michael Skelito: be good
[2010-03-30 10:01] erich convair: Hi
[2010-03-30 10:01] Michael Skelito: seems these days everyone is doing their own thing
[2010-03-30 10:02] Michael Skelito: hi hi
[2010-03-30 10:02] Michael Skelito: hows simain going?
[2010-03-30 10:02] Verlian Shambala is Offline
[2010-03-30 10:02] Nebadon Izumi: its going well
[2010-03-30 10:02] tx Oh: i would prefer if opensim gets a better project management which allows people to send in patches which get applied again
[2010-03-30 10:02] Michael Skelito: lol
[2010-03-30 10:03] Nebadon Izumi: we have that now tx oh
[2010-03-30 10:03] Nebadon Izumi: many people are sending in patches all the time
[2010-03-30 10:03] Akira Sonoda is Offline
[2010-03-30 10:03] Tesira Luco is Offline
[2010-03-30 10:03] Michael Skelito: things have slowed a tad
[2010-03-30 10:03] WhiteStar Magic: Hey there Bri !
[2010-03-30 10:04] Nebadon Izumi: perhaps a bit, things are still moving along
[2010-03-30 10:04] Bri Hasp: Greets and waves
[2010-03-30 10:04] Michael Skelito: Hi Bri
[2010-03-30 10:04] Nebadon Izumi: patches are always welcome though
[2010-03-30 10:04] Nebadon Izumi: getting patches in is not a problem at all really
[2010-03-30 10:04] Nebadon Izumi: just post them up on Mantis, get in touch with a dev if you can
[2010-03-30 10:04] Nebadon Izumi: might not get applied the day you post it
[2010-03-30 10:05] Nebadon Izumi: but it should eventually get patched in, happens all the time
[2010-03-30 10:05] Nebadon Izumi: can always shoot out an email to the opensim-dev email list
[2010-03-30 10:05] Michael Skelito: where is everyone
[2010-03-30 10:05] Nebadon Izumi: with a link to the mantis
[2010-03-30 10:05] Nebadon Izumi: explain what it does, why its needed etc..
[2010-03-30 10:06] Nebadon Izumi: we are early
[2010-03-30 10:06] WhiteStar Magic: I posted to all teh IRC channels I'm in
[2010-03-30 10:06] Nebadon Izumi: arent we?
[2010-03-30 10:06] Bri Hasp: checking.. think we are here in WP
[2010-03-30 10:06] Michael Skelito: nope
[2010-03-30 10:06] Nebadon Izumi: i thought it was back to noon PST now
[2010-03-30 10:06] Michael Skelito: 11am for me now
[2010-03-30 10:07] Nebadon Izumi: ya i thought we had decided on noot PST, but maybe not
[2010-03-30 10:07] Nebadon Izumi: hehe
[2010-03-30 10:07] Nebadon Izumi: hey Mic
[2010-03-30 10:07] WhiteStar Magic: damned time changes mess everyone up
[2010-03-30 10:07] Michael Skelito: always does
[2010-03-30 10:07] Mic Bowman: hi neb... only partially here today... in another meeting too
[2010-03-30 10:07] Bri Hasp: gawd .. scary if we can't even get the time
[2010-03-30 10:07] Nebadon Izumi: heh ya, im sure people will continue to come in
[2010-03-30 10:07] Nebadon Izumi: ok Mic no problem
[2010-03-30 10:08] Michael Skelito: how does lindens change their time
[2010-03-30 10:08] Nebadon Izumi: Justinc isnt on IRC so he might not be here today
[2010-03-30 10:08] Michael Skelito: their viewer is right
[2010-03-30 10:08] Bri Hasp: it sorta happened at the same time my local rolled over
[2010-03-30 10:09] Adelle Fitzgerald: "Tuesday OpenSim development office hour from 1900 UTC to 1800 UTC from Tuesday 30th March 2010 onwards.
[2010-03-30 10:09] tx Oh: back
[2010-03-30 10:09] Adelle Fitzgerald: so we are the correct time
[2010-03-30 10:09] Nebadon Izumi: ok cool
[2010-03-30 10:09] Adelle Fitzgerald: its 18:10 UTC now
[2010-03-30 10:09] Nebadon Izumi: ya i suspect Justin might not be here today
[2010-03-30 10:09] Nebadon Izumi: since he is absent on IRC also
[2010-03-30 10:09] Nebadon Izumi: no big deal really, anything anyone wants to talk about?
[2010-03-30 10:09] Ben Daglish: grrr - naked again.
[2010-03-30 10:10] tx Oh: i've just heared there are frustrated developers who didn't get there bug fixes thru
[2010-03-30 10:10] WhiteStar Magic: he said something yesterday about soem RL stuff he is quite occupied with
[2010-03-30 10:10] Bri Hasp: was on my instance with a Android client fyi
[2010-03-30 10:10] Nebadon Izumi: heh cool
[2010-03-30 10:10] Nebadon Izumi: hows that working?
[2010-03-30 10:10] Nebadon Izumi: is it a handheld device or a netbook?
[2010-03-30 10:10] Bri Hasp: ok.. no monster app
[2010-03-30 10:10] Nebadon Izumi: is it 3D?
[2010-03-30 10:10] Bri Hasp: I use a Google phone
[2010-03-30 10:10] Bri Hasp: Nexus One
[2010-03-30 10:10] Samantha Alexander is Online
[2010-03-30 10:11] Richardus Raymaker: nebadon. do you have a working video url for the tv ? and why is hippo not make clickable slurls on my region in chat. but it works fine on others
[2010-03-30 10:11] Nebadon Izumi: heh interesting, i tried playing with Andriod on vmware, didnt get very far
[2010-03-30 10:11] Bri Hasp: is handy for admin
[2010-03-30 10:11] Bri Hasp: also has SSH
[2010-03-30 10:12] Michael Skelito: tx you be grey
[2010-03-30 10:12] Nebadon Izumi: you can use video links from
[2010-03-30 10:12] tx Oh: dito
[2010-03-30 10:12] Michael Skelito: lol
[2010-03-30 10:12] Michael Skelito: rebaked
[2010-03-30 10:12] Bri Hasp: Gooogle has issues like we all do :)
[2010-03-30 10:12] Nebadon Izumi:
[2010-03-30 10:13] Michael Skelito: any eta on merge?
[2010-03-30 10:13] tx Oh: youtube fucked us
[2010-03-30 10:13] Richardus Raymaker: ok. then i can test my tv with that. it dont play movies.
[2010-03-30 10:13] Nebadon Izumi: i just set that URL here
[2010-03-30 10:13] Bri Hasp: mp4 is one of them... and bluetooth oddness
[2010-03-30 10:13] Nebadon Izumi: tx Oh someone made a fix
[2010-03-30 10:13] Nebadon Izumi: hang on
[2010-03-30 10:13] tx Oh: only rebroadcasters
[2010-03-30 10:13] Richardus Raymaker: google - next microsoft ?
[2010-03-30 10:13] Bri Hasp: hehe
[2010-03-30 10:14] Nebadon Izumi: Hi,

for those who might wonder, the change that Youtube made on their Video - Pages, was to change a parameter name in the yt.setConfig function in their java script from "swfArgs" to "SWF_ARGS". That was the only change necessary for me to make the script work again.


[2010-03-30 10:14] Dave Coyle is Online
[2010-03-30 10:14] Nebadon Izumi: that might help you get it working again tx Oh
[2010-03-30 10:14] Richardus Raymaker: i will look at it to
[2010-03-30 10:15] Bri Hasp: Neb is OSG still frozen in time?
[2010-03-30 10:15] Bri Hasp: mid Feb?
[2010-03-30 10:15] Nebadon Izumi: well not 100%
[2010-03-30 10:15] Nebadon Izumi: WhiteStar was using the Post Fixes branch he said
[2010-03-30 10:15] WhiteStar Magic: yes, with good success
[2010-03-30 10:15] Nebadon Izumi: i still have not had time to do that
[2010-03-30 10:15] Bri Hasp: I am on the rc1.. from JCC
[2010-03-30 10:16] WhiteStar Magic: that's post-fixes
[2010-03-30 10:16] Bri Hasp: is stable for mega
[2010-03-30 10:16] Nebadon Izumi: nice
[2010-03-30 10:16] Bri Hasp: you could post it.. I feel
[2010-03-30 10:16] Nebadon Izumi: ya i actually had planned to test that for a test release maybe
[2010-03-30 10:16] Nebadon Izumi: i just have not had time yet
[2010-03-30 10:17] Nebadon Izumi: i will try to do that soon
[2010-03-30 10:17] Bri Hasp: but.. I only run Net.. so would need a mono check
[2010-03-30 10:17] Nebadon Izumi: ya i need to do some test runs
[2010-03-30 10:18] Bri Hasp: with a vs 2010 net 4 is happy
[2010-03-30 10:20] Zac Zeurra: amgg
[2010-03-30 10:20] Zac Zeurra: Your invisible!
[2010-03-30 10:20] WhiteStar Magic: Hey Frank
[2010-03-30 10:20] Zac Zeurra: And im holey again
[2010-03-30 10:20] WhiteStar Magic: long time no see
[2010-03-30 10:20] Nebadon Izumi: heh, so what else?
[2010-03-30 10:20] Frank Northmead: Hello - ?
[2010-03-30 10:20] Bri Hasp: see all fine
[2010-03-30 10:21] Justin Clark-Casey is Online
[2010-03-30 10:21] WhiteStar Magic: LBSA seems to be acting up more & more all the time
[2010-03-30 10:21] Nebadon Izumi: hello Justin
[2010-03-30 10:21] WhiteStar Magic: Good Day Justin !
[2010-03-30 10:21] Justin Clark-Casey: woah, hello folks
[2010-03-30 10:21] Zac Zeurra: Hiya
[2010-03-30 10:21] Justin Clark-Casey: got so wrapped up in something I forgot the time :)
[2010-03-30 10:22] Bri Hasp: Hello Mr JCC
[2010-03-30 10:22] Snoopy Pfeffer is Offline
[2010-03-30 10:22] Nebadon Izumi: hehe no problem it happens
[2010-03-30 10:22] Justin Clark-Casey: lots of people here today
[2010-03-30 10:40] Bri Hasp: body stack
[2010-03-30 10:40] Basic AO v1.3: AO Ready :)
[2010-03-30 10:40] Nebadon Izumi: ya im calling it a day
[2010-03-30 10:40] Bob Wellman: oops
[2010-03-30 10:40] Nebadon Izumi: hehe
[2010-03-30 10:40] WhiteStar Magic: precious photo op
[2010-03-30 10:40] Nebadon Izumi: oh wait
[2010-03-30 10:40] Nebadon Izumi: there goes
[2010-03-30 10:40] Nebadon Izumi: i thought we killed it again
[2010-03-30 10:40] Nebadon Izumi: lol
[2010-03-30 10:40] Bob Wellman: free at last
[2010-03-30 10:40] Basic AO v1.3: AO Off
[2010-03-30 10:40] Nebadon Izumi: wow that was one heck of a mass login
[2010-03-30 10:40] Nebadon Izumi: lol
[2010-03-30 10:40] Bob Wellman: a hug is one thinh but thats toooo much
[2010-03-30 10:41] Justin Clark-Casey: We should have aircraft boarding in a situation like this :)
[2010-03-30 10:41] WhiteStar Magic: does that count as a "Stress Test" ?
[2010-03-30 10:41] Nebadon Izumi: that was like 10 people all at once
[2010-03-30 10:41] Nebadon Izumi: lol
[2010-03-30 10:41] Adelle Fitzgerald: im really surprised the sim didnt break then
[2010-03-30 10:41] Nebadon Izumi: ya i thought it did
[2010-03-30 10:41] WhiteStar Magic: The Big Gulp Test
[2010-03-30 10:41] Nebadon Izumi: it was pinned at 0fps for a a bit
[2010-03-30 10:42] Justin Clark-Casey: yeah, impressed that it did stay up
[2010-03-30 10:42] Nebadon Izumi: ok sorry about that folks, i forgot to disable logins on after the 1st crash
[2010-03-30 10:42] Nebadon Izumi: wasted a bit of time there
[2010-03-30 10:42] Justin Clark-Casey: not so many people now :)
[2010-03-30 10:42] WhiteStar Magic: founatin muted, we can proceed,,,, LOL
[2010-03-30 10:42] Justin Clark-Casey: what did folks think of the imprudence announcement?
[2010-03-30 10:42] Nebadon Izumi: hehe
[2010-03-30 10:42] Nebadon Izumi: ya you know what
[2010-03-30 10:43] Nebadon Izumi: i had to rebuild the fountain
[2010-03-30 10:43] WhiteStar Magic: 100% behind Imprudence on that
[2010-03-30 10:43] Nebadon Izumi: i be the volume got reset
[2010-03-30 10:43] Bri Hasp: missed that ????
[2010-03-30 10:43] Nebadon Izumi: i will fix the fountain volume after the meeting
[2010-03-30 10:43] Justin Clark-Casey:
[2010-03-30 10:43] Nebadon Izumi: i noticed it got louder too
[2010-03-30 10:43] Bob Wellman: sensible decision by Imprudence I thought
[2010-03-30 10:43] WhiteStar Magic: <--- Wishes MUTE would persist
[2010-03-30 10:44] Adelle Fitzgerald: i think its quite sad that the imprudence devs, along with other viewer devs have pulled their viewers from SL
[2010-03-30 10:44] WhiteStar Magic: LL did not give them too many options
[2010-03-30 10:44] Nebadon Izumi: ya Im not going to say they made the wrong choice
[2010-03-30 10:44] Bob Wellman: if they say "dont use" it lets them off the hook
[2010-03-30 10:44] Nebadon Izumi: but im not sure i can support them if they arent giving back to LL
[2010-03-30 10:44] Adelle Fitzgerald: its good for opensim, if they do continue to dev the viewer for it, but it would ahve been nice to have it all round
[2010-03-30 10:44] Nebadon Izumi: i really dont want to use LL code
[2010-03-30 10:44] Nebadon Izumi: if it doesnt benefit not only us, but them
[2010-03-30 10:44] Bri Hasp: some of LL policy has sure pissed off some folks..
[2010-03-30 10:45] Nebadon Izumi: i would rather see people drop LL viewers all together
[2010-03-30 10:45] Nebadon Izumi: and work on Naali
[2010-03-30 10:45] Zac Zeurra: LL are their own worse enemy
[2010-03-30 10:45] Nebadon Izumi: at this point im not going to directly support any of the LL based viewers accept Hippo
[2010-03-30 10:45] Justin Clark-Casey: LL do make some stunning presentational mistakes, even ignoring the content
[2010-03-30 10:45] Nebadon Izumi: until Naali is ready
[2010-03-30 10:45] Bri Hasp: the new homes, and Xstreet $
[2010-03-30 10:45] Richardus Raymaker: LL says that everything is better with .....
[2010-03-30 10:45] Simulator Version v0.5 shouts: OpenSim 0.6.9 (Dev) 1d4d6c8: 2010-02-09 20:25:24 +0000 (Unix/Mono)
[2010-03-30 10:45] Adelle Fitzgerald: chances are Neb, that hippo may pull from SL too, or remove features to comply
[2010-03-30 10:45] Nebadon Izumi: ya thats ok
[2010-03-30 10:45] Nebadon Izumi: i understand that
[2010-03-30 10:46] Nebadon Izumi: but until Naali is ready im not going to support deving LL viewers myself
[2010-03-30 10:46] WhiteStar Magic: LL is alienating a lot of folks
[2010-03-30 10:46] Nebadon Izumi: thats just my personal view though
[2010-03-30 10:46] Nebadon Izumi: something everyone needs to decide on their won really
[2010-03-30 10:46] Nebadon Izumi: own*
[2010-03-30 10:46] Frank Northmead: LL has a long history of alienating a lot of folks.
[2010-03-30 10:46] Bri Hasp: if 7 goes well I expect another glut of X SL migration
[2010-03-30 10:46] WhiteStar Magic: They seem to have matsered that now
[2010-03-30 10:46] Nebadon Izumi: i just dont see the point of using LL code anymore if they are going to cut everyone off
[2010-03-30 10:46] Bob Wellman: maybe alienation is in thier misson staemnet .. what do you reckon?
[2010-03-30 10:46] WhiteStar Magic: *mastered
[2010-03-30 10:46] Nebadon Izumi: why even bother
[2010-03-30 10:47] Richardus Raymaker: if 2 gets puhed to
[2010-03-30 10:47] Bob Wellman: lol
[2010-03-30 10:47] Nebadon Izumi: just work on something they dont control
[2010-03-30 10:47] sim core: They need to have a stable viewer, with backup and avatar cross-grid for it to matter anyway
[2010-03-30 10:47] Richardus Raymaker: sim core, and a good interface
[2010-03-30 10:47] sim core: Well, the interface seemed alright to me!
[2010-03-30 10:47] Adelle Fitzgerald: i agree that opensim should have its own viewer, but i dont see the point in not supporting other LL based viewers until such a point there is one soley for opensim
[2010-03-30 10:47] Bri Hasp: as a company ..yopu think they care about cross grid?
[2010-03-30 10:47] Nebadon Izumi: ya perhaps, im just not into using LL code
[2010-03-30 10:47] Nebadon Izumi: if its not being contributed back to LL
[2010-03-30 10:48] Adelle Fitzgerald: if Hippo pulled from Sl too, where would that leave us with viewers then?
[2010-03-30 10:48] Nebadon Izumi: id rather just not get involved at all
[2010-03-30 10:48] Nebadon Izumi: im gonna stay out of that fight, and do something productive
[2010-03-30 10:48] Nebadon Izumi: like support Naali
[2010-03-30 10:48] Nebadon Izumi: hehe
[2010-03-30 10:48] Adelle Fitzgerald: hehe
[2010-03-30 10:48] Adelle Fitzgerald: you brought it up :P
[2010-03-30 10:48] WhiteStar Magic: hahahah
[2010-03-30 10:48] Nebadon Izumi: noo
[2010-03-30 10:48] Nebadon Izumi: not with you
[2010-03-30 10:48] Richardus Raymaker: sim core i mean no SL2 interface please
[2010-03-30 10:48] Nebadon Izumi: i mean stay out of the whole LL viewer fight
[2010-03-30 10:48] Nebadon Izumi: i want nothing to do with it
[2010-03-30 10:48] Adelle Fitzgerald: i do understand your feelings though
[2010-03-30 10:49] Adelle Fitzgerald: im keeping an open opinion on that atm
[2010-03-30 10:49] Adelle Fitzgerald: see how things pan out
[2010-03-30 10:49] Nebadon Izumi: ya, im hoping LL changes honestly
[2010-03-30 10:49] sim core: Ah, I do not use sl2 yet@richardus :-J
[2010-03-30 10:49] Adelle Fitzgerald: i very much doubt they will tbh
[2010-03-30 10:49] Nebadon Izumi: i just personally dont see the point though in fighting through using their code
[2010-03-30 10:49] WhiteStar Magic: don;t make any bets on that Neb
[2010-03-30 10:49] Nebadon Izumi: when there are alternatives
[2010-03-30 10:49] Bri Hasp: I play with it
[2010-03-30 10:49] Nebadon Izumi: especially when Naali is in such need of devs
[2010-03-30 10:49] sim core: (The scripting toos with osl is fine for me! )
[2010-03-30 10:50] sim core: *Tools
[2010-03-30 10:50] Nebadon Izumi: I do want LL to change for the better too
[2010-03-30 10:50] Richardus Raymaker: @si core. kepe it that way, i dont use it not anymore to.
[2010-03-30 10:50] Nebadon Izumi: but i also would rather see some of these people who are mad work on more open alternatives
[2010-03-30 10:50] sim core: Hehe@richardus
[2010-03-30 10:50] Nebadon Izumi: even if it means taking off 6 months and not looking at code
[2010-03-30 10:50] Nebadon Izumi: id rather support people to do that, then fight with LL
[2010-03-30 10:50] Justin Clark-Casey: Maybe we'll start to see that slowly
[2010-03-30 10:51] Bri Hasp: we are so close on working functions.. hope Rev gets back on it after 7 lives
[2010-03-30 10:51] Adelle Fitzgerald: if Emerald pull from SL too, then i guess we will see what direction the viewer thing goes in
[2010-03-30 10:51] Nebadon Izumi: ya, it will be interesting
[2010-03-30 10:51] Adelle Fitzgerald: that will be a big blow to the SL community
[2010-03-30 10:51] Nebadon Izumi: personally i think its only going to make our viewer better
[2010-03-30 10:51] sim core: ( Actually was hoping for a web-browser interface like in flash to replace the viewers eventually )
[2010-03-30 10:51] Nebadon Izumi: i dont see any of this as bad
[2010-03-30 10:51] Nebadon Izumi: even though its frustrating
[2010-03-30 10:51] Bob Wellman: maybe thier is an upside to Imprudence annoucment. If they are not keeping SL compatible maybe they can add opensim only features
[2010-03-30 10:51] sim core: Xen, I believe was like that?
[2010-03-30 10:52] WhiteStar Magic: just another bump on the road
[2010-03-30 10:52] Nebadon Izumi: ya, if i thought the LL viewer was truly saveable id fight harder for it
[2010-03-30 10:52] Nebadon Izumi: but to me its soo bad it needs a complete redoo
[2010-03-30 10:52] Nebadon Izumi: SL 2.0 is fail
[2010-03-30 10:52] Richardus Raymaker: if emeralds is forbiddin in SL, i can back my cases
[2010-03-30 10:52] Justin Clark-Casey: emerald doesn't have import/export, does it?
[2010-03-30 10:52] Frank Northmead: Bob, Imprudence did not say they are not keeping compatible - just that they refuse to sign up to follow the rules.
[2010-03-30 10:52] WhiteStar Magic: yes it does
[2010-03-30 10:52] Nebadon Izumi: i thought it did
[2010-03-30 10:53] Zac Zeurra: i think it has export
[2010-03-30 10:53] WhiteStar Magic: but not the associated textures as it is only In-Sl use
[2010-03-30 10:53] Zac Zeurra: not sure on import
[2010-03-30 10:53] Adelle Fitzgerald: though, another angle to this might be if the pre sl2 viewers mostly pull from SL, SL may, just may, say that we can have the code
[2010-03-30 10:53] Justin Clark-Casey: interesting. I gain the impressio nthat the emerald devs are the cloest to sl
[2010-03-30 10:53] Nebadon Izumi: well its Open AdelleF
[2010-03-30 10:53] Nebadon Izumi: we could continue to use it for OpenSim
[2010-03-30 10:53] Bob Wellman: yes but if they arent offering as SL connectable there is less reason to turn down a request for freatures only good for Opensim
[2010-03-30 10:53] Nebadon Izumi: they are not saying we cant do that
[2010-03-30 10:53] Adelle Fitzgerald: what i mean is the devs can use the code without fear of looking at it
[2010-03-30 10:53] Nebadon Izumi: ah ya perhaps, personally i hope that doesnt happen
[2010-03-30 10:53] Nebadon Izumi: that would be bad for Naali
[2010-03-30 10:53] Richardus Raymaker: JCC, emerald have.
[2010-03-30 10:53] Adelle Fitzgerald: if its old code, SL may not be interested anymore
[2010-03-30 10:54] Adelle Fitzgerald: its hard to say right now though
[2010-03-30 10:54] Justin Clark-Casey: the Linden's would have to relicense it which I believe they could technically do, though it would be so unpopular I doubt that they would do it
[2010-03-30 10:54] Adelle Fitzgerald: so many directions this could go in
[2010-03-30 10:54] Bob Wellman: maybe they could freeze SL version and satrt adding stuff like direct connect to Inventory server proxy
[2010-03-30 10:54] Nebadon Izumi: id hate to see Naali devs looking at the LL code
[2010-03-30 10:54] Nebadon Izumi: ir really needs to be all new i think
[2010-03-30 10:54] Nebadon Izumi: as painful as it is
[2010-03-30 10:55] Nebadon Izumi: we'll see though, it sounds like the Rex team is making good progress
[2010-03-30 10:55] Bob Wellman: is Nalli usable at all?
[2010-03-30 10:55] Nebadon Izumi: we'll never prevent anyone from using any of the LL based viewers
[2010-03-30 10:55] Adelle Fitzgerald: is naali from the Rex team?
[2010-03-30 10:55] Nebadon Izumi: i just cant get into supporting them myself
[2010-03-30 10:55] Nebadon Izumi: you wont hear me recommending them to people
[2010-03-30 10:55] Nebadon Izumi: unless theres just no other choice for them
[2010-03-30 10:55] Bri Hasp: on 6.9rc1.. I have zero Lite issues .. is that mono only?
[2010-03-30 10:56] Justin Clark-Casey: bri: zero lite?
[2010-03-30 10:56] Bri Hasp: use Lite on my open seas mega
[2010-03-30 10:56] WhiteStar Magic: Heya Jacek
[2010-03-30 10:56] Nebadon Izumi: sqlite i assume
[2010-03-30 10:56] Bri Hasp: yes SQLite.. I see comments around
[2010-03-30 10:56] Justin Clark-Casey: bri: you mean you have a problem or not?
[2010-03-30 10:56] Bri Hasp: no no IS PERFECTB for me
[2010-03-30 10:57] Justin Clark-Casey: sqlite is broken beyond mono 2.4.2 (or maybe 2.4.3) for everything atm
[2010-03-30 10:57] Nebadon Izumi: btw did anyone get a copy of the chat before the crash?
[2010-03-30 10:57] Nebadon Izumi: i just realized i didnt copy it all
[2010-03-30 10:57] Bri Hasp: I am 100% Win servers
[2010-03-30 10:57] Justin Clark-Casey: I installed mono 2.6 on my laptop and I can repdeoduce a problem
[2010-03-30 10:57] Adelle Fitzgerald: ill have itin history, Neb
[2010-03-30 10:57] Nebadon Izumi: i still havent sturned history on i keep forgetting
[2010-03-30 10:57] Nebadon Izumi: doign that now
[2010-03-30 10:57] Justin Clark-Casey: bri: ah, you may never have that issue then :)
[2010-03-30 10:57] WhiteStar Magic: sorry, I could not get a copy I got tossed too fast
[2010-03-30 10:57] Justin Clark-Casey: bri: it's a mono-only thing
[2010-03-30 10:57] Bri Hasp: ok
[2010-03-30 10:58] Nebadon Izumi: ok hopefully i wont have to re-install hippo before next meeeting
[2010-03-30 10:58] WhiteStar Magic: Jacek, we were just chatting about Imprudence a few minutes ago
[2010-03-30 10:58] Nebadon Izumi: lol
[2010-03-30 10:58] Richardus Raymaker: build from scratch can give i hope better code with some old bug fixes and higher framerate
[2010-03-30 10:58] Bri Hasp: ducking spears.. I gave up on mono about January
[2010-03-30 10:58] sim core: *Xenki
[2010-03-30 10:58] Justin Clark-Casey: I do hear that the Linden viewer code is a horrible stomach churning tangle
[2010-03-30 10:58] Nebadon Izumi: i think Xenki is pretty dead
[2010-03-30 10:59] Nebadon Izumi: ya i hear the same Justin, thats why i hope LL never lets us look at it
[2010-03-30 10:59] Nebadon Izumi: lol
[2010-03-30 10:59] Justin Clark-Casey: heh
[2010-03-30 10:59] sim core: Probably, but it seemed a great idea, avoiding the need to use a different internet browser :-)
[2010-03-30 10:59] Jacek Antonelli: Justin: Yeah, that describes it pretty well. Although I prefer the phrase "a lump of spaghetti rolled up in s***"
[2010-03-30 10:59] Nebadon Izumi: ya Xenki was windows only
[2010-03-30 10:59] Nebadon Izumi: so i dunno about that sim core
[2010-03-30 10:59] WhiteStar Magic: LOL @ Jacek
[2010-03-30 10:59] sim core: Right@neb
[2010-03-30 10:59] Nebadon Izumi: infact it was Windows Vista/7 only
[2010-03-30 11:00] Nebadon Izumi: good idea, but i dunno, the idea of a viewer in web browser seems bad to me
[2010-03-30 11:00] Richardus Raymaker: yiks
[2010-03-30 11:00] Nebadon Izumi: might be good for some folks though
[2010-03-30 11:00] sim core: I mean, if it were compatible, the xenki viewer idea was a good one I find!
[2010-03-30 11:00] Nebadon Izumi: as strictly exploring mode
[2010-03-30 11:00] Richardus Raymaker: i think not that wil make framerate better if you do it in browser
[2010-03-30 11:00] Justin Clark-Casey: jacek: heh
[2010-03-30 11:00] WhiteStar Magic: FYI: for those of you who don;t know, Jacek is a Lead Dev with Imprudence Viewer and a Terrific resource
[2010-03-30 11:00] Nebadon Izumi: i think we'll end up trading too much performance in the end
[2010-03-30 11:01] Nebadon Izumi: having a browser based viewer
[2010-03-30 11:01] Nebadon Izumi: even Unity3D to me
[2010-03-30 11:01] Nebadon Izumi: personally i dont like Unity much
[2010-03-30 11:01] Bri Hasp: aha ...nice viewer
[2010-03-30 11:01] Justin Clark-Casey: jacek: Nice to meet you, btw
[2010-03-30 11:01] Jacek Antonelli waves to everyone
[2010-03-30 11:01] Zac Zeurra waves back
[2010-03-30 11:01] sim core: :-)
[2010-03-30 11:01] Bob Wellman waves to Jacek
[2010-03-30 11:02] Richardus Raymaker: bye jacek
[2010-03-30 11:02] Jacek Antonelli: Erm, waving hello :)
[2010-03-30 11:02] Richardus Raymaker: hi kakur
[2010-03-30 11:02] Nebadon Izumi: i really do hope LL allows more 3rd party viewer access
[2010-03-30 11:02] Justin Clark-Casey: lol
[2010-03-30 11:02] Bri Hasp: I use 1.2.0 probby 8 versions back
[2010-03-30 11:02] WhiteStar Magic: ..
[2010-03-30 11:02] Bob Wellman: can I ask Jacek what she sees as the future direction for Imprudnce now?
[2010-03-30 11:03] Richardus Raymaker: 1.2.0 is still the best one. tried newer. dont like it
[2010-03-30 11:03] Jeeper Shim is Online
[2010-03-30 11:03] Nebadon Izumi: sure feel free to ask any questions, the meeting generally ends officially around now
[2010-03-30 11:03] Nebadon Izumi: but we can keep chatting as long as people are here
[2010-03-30 11:03] WhiteStar Magic: we did lose time @ start caus eof crash
[2010-03-30 11:03] Nebadon Izumi: heh ya
[2010-03-30 11:03] Nebadon Izumi: i dont mind continuing on for a bit
[2010-03-30 11:03] Justin Clark-Casey: I'll stay a while since I was late this week
[2010-03-30 11:03] Juicy Babii: oops spaced the time zone thing
[2010-03-30 11:04] Up Grayeddd is Online
[2010-03-30 11:04] Justin Clark-Casey: Personally, I still have some vague hope that Linden will amend the obvious problems in their tpv policy
[2010-03-30 11:04] Key Gruin is Offline
[2010-03-30 11:04] Nebadon Izumi: me too
[2010-03-30 11:04] Nebadon Izumi: i do really hope that happens
[2010-03-30 11:04] Kakurady Drakenar: -Ends- now? Aww. I need to come earlier next time then.
[2010-03-30 11:04] Female AO mit Anis: System.Reflection.TargetParameterCountException: parameters do not match signature

Server stack trace:

 at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object
[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture)
[0x000fc] in /usr/src/packages/BUILD/mono-2.6.1/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:225 at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object
[] parameters)
[0x00000] in /usr/src/packages/BUILD/mono-2.6.1/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MethodBase.cs:113 at OpenSim.Region.ScriptEngine.Shared.ScriptBase.Executor.ExecuteEvent (System.String state, System.String FunctionName, System.Object
[] args)
[0x0006f] in /home/osgrid/PLAZA/wright_plaza/OpenSim/Region/ScriptEngine/Shared/Api/Runtime/Executor.cs:180 at OpenSim.Region.ScriptEngine.Shared.ScriptBase.ScriptBaseClass.ExecuteEvent (System.String state, System.String FunctionName, System.Object
[] args)

[2010-03-30 11:04] Jacek Antonelli: Bob: I'm not entirely sure yet. In the short-to-medium term, we're going to finish up the version we've been working on.
[2010-03-30 11:05] WhiteStar Magic: meeting is @ 10:00 PST (vbiewertime)
[2010-03-30 11:05] Bob Wellman: nwill you orientate more towards Opensim in future as LL are not playing nicely
[2010-03-30 11:05] Juicy Babii kicks Windows 7's broken time of day clock
[2010-03-30 11:08] Up Grayeddd is Online
[2010-03-30 11:08] Justin Clark-Casey: there do seem to have been quite a few new opensim grids recently
[2010-03-30 11:09] Justin Clark-Casey: ping
[2010-03-30 11:09] Bri Hasp: mini maps are important to sailoors.. Imprudence handles that best of all
[2010-03-30 11:09] Jacek Antonelli: Longer term, we'd like to fix up existing issues in Imprudence when connected to OpenSim. And eventually, I hope, coordinate with some OpenSim devs to implement some cool new stuff
[2010-03-30 11:09] Richardus Raymaker: JCC. with linden labs i never know if we go left right up or down. most times to go the wrong way
[2010-03-30 11:09] Bri Hasp: again?
[2010-03-30 11:09] Richardus Raymaker: -
[2010-03-30 11:09] Dave Coyle is Online
[2010-03-30 11:09] Adelle Fitzgerald: biiig lag spike
[2010-03-30 11:09] Justin Clark-Casey: woah
[2010-03-30 11:09] Adelle Fitzgerald: incomming packets thread died
[2010-03-30 11:09] Kakurady Drakenar: Ow.
[2010-03-30 11:09] Bob Wellman: Jacek: thats great to hear
[2010-03-30 11:10] Kakurady Drakenar: Bob: Jacek just got lagged offline...
[2010-03-30 11:10] Dave Coyle is Offline
[2010-03-30 11:10] Justin Clark-Casey: gotta fix up OpenSim first.... wonder what happened there
[2010-03-30 11:10] Adelle Fitzgerald: its quite common, Justin
[2010-03-30 11:10] Nebadon Izumi: ya its pretty common with big loads like this
[2010-03-30 11:10] Justin Clark-Casey: oh really? Somewhat ironic - I don't experience OpenSim a lot under these conditions
[2010-03-30 11:10] Adelle Fitzgerald: happens on my regions when im alone, after clearing cache
[2010-03-30 11:10] Bob Wellman: thx kakuras=dy I dint see that
[2010-03-30 11:11] Nebadon Izumi: ya inventory can do a number on a sim
[2010-03-30 11:11] Adelle Fitzgerald: there is something causing a lock somewhere i suspect
[2010-03-30 11:11] Nebadon Izumi: especially after cache clearing
[2010-03-30 11:11] Chelsea Himmel is Offline
[2010-03-30 11:11] McCabe Maxsted waves
[2010-03-30 11:11] Bri Hasp: what the prognosis for a 7 rollout.. a month?
[2010-03-30 11:11] McCabe Maxsted: ahoy!
[2010-03-30 11:11] Jacek Antonelli: Ahoy
[2010-03-30 11:11] Nebadon Izumi: you get a lot of people bringing down inventory at once it can be problematic
[2010-03-30 11:11] Adelle Fitzgerald: probably longer, Bri
[2010-03-30 11:11] WhiteStar Magic: rough go there, got tossed
[2010-03-30 11:11] Bri Hasp: kk
[2010-03-30 11:11] sim core: Right, would be nice to be able to throttle the amount of inventory transferred at one time!
[2010-03-30 11:12] Justin Clark-Casey: yes
[2010-03-30 11:12] Bob Wellman: Jacek; I believe Opensim will soon allow Inventory to be fetched stright from the inventory server rather than the region... any plans to make allow imprudence to do that?
[2010-03-30 11:13] Richardus Raymaker: good idea sim
[2010-03-30 11:13] Jacek Antonelli: Sure, we'd be glad to do that. Just need to know what the viewer should do to support that
[2010-03-30 11:13] Richardus Raymaker: aha
[2010-03-30 11:13] Bob Wellman: that would make Opensim so much faster
[2010-03-30 11:13] Bob Wellman: and teach LL a lesson
[2010-03-30 11:14] Dorothea Lundquist is Offline
[2010-03-30 11:14] Bob Wellman: sorry I know no one wants to teach LL a lesson...
[2010-03-30 11:14] Jacek Antonelli: heh heh
[2010-03-30 11:14] Adelle Fitzgerald: is inventory cached on the sim?
[2010-03-30 11:14] Bob Wellman look innocently at ceiling
[2010-03-30 11:14] sim core: :-)
[2010-03-30 11:14] Kakurady Drakenar: Everything goes throuh the sim...
[2010-03-30 11:14] Adelle Fitzgerald: i know is goes through the sim, i wondered if it was cached
[2010-03-30 11:15] Justin Clark-Casey: I'm not sure if it's cached or not right now - something tells me it isn't
[2010-03-30 11:15] Adelle Fitzgerald: me too
[2010-03-30 11:15] Adelle Fitzgerald: maybe it should be
[2010-03-30 11:15] Nebadon Izumi: inventory is cached in the viewer
[2010-03-30 11:15] Justin Clark-Casey: there are issues with caching inventory data there
[2010-03-30 11:15] Nebadon Izumi: not sim
[2010-03-30 11:15] Adelle Fitzgerald: what issues, Justin?
[2010-03-30 11:15] Jeeper Shim is Online
[2010-03-30 11:15] Jacek Antonelli: Makes more sense to fetch it directly from the inventory server, anyway
[2010-03-30 11:15] Nebadon Izumi: say you change it
[2010-03-30 11:15] Nebadon Izumi: then go back to that sim
[2010-03-30 11:16] Bob Wellman: Jacek.. yes it is faster and relives strain on regions
[2010-03-30 11:16] Nebadon Izumi: if its cached could be problematic
[2010-03-30 11:16] Adelle Fitzgerald: the same could be said about objects etc
[2010-03-30 11:16] Adelle Fitzgerald: change a texture on an object
[2010-03-30 11:16] WhiteStar Magic: I think that would further shine with Simian, No ?
[2010-03-30 11:16] Richardus Raymaker: hello nakato
[2010-03-30 11:16] Nebadon Izumi: no because everytime you change an object the UUID changes
[2010-03-30 11:16] Nebadon Izumi: not the same with inventory
[2010-03-30 11:16] Nakato Kobor: hi :)
[2010-03-30 11:17] Crashtest Dummy: Hi :)
[2010-03-30 11:17] Up Grayeddd is Online
[2010-03-30 11:17] Adelle Fitzgerald: gotcha
[2010-03-30 11:17] Bob Wellman: Jacek : I belive you need to change Imprudnec to connect to a proxy for Inventory like Grider does
[2010-03-30 11:17] Bob Wellman: someone correct me if thats wrong please
[2010-03-30 11:17] Justin Clark-Casey: hmm, I can't remember now - I'm probably thinking of user info caching. Ho hum - far too little sleep last night
[2010-03-30 11:17] Adelle Fitzgerald: hehe
[2010-03-30 11:17] Nebadon Izumi: i think grider could theoreticly launch any of the LL based viewers
[2010-03-30 11:17] Justin Clark-Casey: bob: I think Grider only does funny stuff because it wraps existing viewers
[2010-03-30 11:18] Bri Hasp: yep
[2010-03-30 11:18] Justin Clark-Casey: a viewer could fetch data directly from asset and inventory services but I think that this requires some deep changes in opensim too
[2010-03-30 11:18] Bob Wellman: so maybe if jacek asked the grider author (dive I belive) maybe she could do it in the viewr its elf
[2010-03-30 11:18] Justin Clark-Casey: for instance, you need to start giving something like URLs for asset locations rather tan just uuids as today
[2010-03-30 11:18] Nebadon Izumi: probably just know HG will change
[2010-03-30 11:18] Nebadon Izumi: alot
[2010-03-30 11:18] Justin Clark-Casey: but some deep data structures are hardcoded to be uuids rather than strings and migration is a big pain too
[2010-03-30 11:18] Richardus Raymaker: more easy maby with own viewer ?
[2010-03-30 11:19] Nebadon Izumi: probably best to not commit too much to HG 1.0 or 1.5
[2010-03-30 11:19] Nebadon Izumi: id speak with Diva about it
[2010-03-30 11:19] Bob Wellman: having imprudnce with a config option of SL style inventory fetch or grider like fetch would be cool
[2010-03-30 11:19] Nebadon Izumi: HG 2.0 my understanding is it will require the use of gridder
[2010-03-30 11:19] Justin Clark-Casey: fetching inventory directly means implementing something secure too :)
[2010-03-30 11:19] Nebadon Izumi: there will be no choice
[2010-03-30 11:20] Nebadon Izumi: unless Diva has some how changed her thinking recently
[2010-03-30 11:20] Bri Hasp: ohh .. Diva saysso Neb?
[2010-03-30 11:20] Jeeper Shim is Online
[2010-03-30 11:20] Nebadon Izumi: thats what she told me while back
[2010-03-30 11:20] Bob Wellman: good time for opensim devs and jacek to talk I think
[2010-03-30 11:20] Nebadon Izumi: best to speak directly to her, i dont want to put words in her mouth
[2010-03-30 11:20] Bob Wellman: compare notes (not code of course)
[2010-03-30 11:20] eaglefx Binder is Online
[2010-03-30 11:21] Jacek Antonelli: (Could someone link me to more info about Gridder? I haven't heard of it before)
[2010-03-30 11:22] Bri Hasp: looking
[2010-03-30 11:22] Justin Clark-Casey:
[2010-03-30 11:22] Jacek Antonelli: thanks
[2010-03-30 11:22] Justin Clark-Casey: not sure how fresh that information is though - Diva on #opensim-dev in freenode is the ultimate source
[2010-03-30 11:23] WhiteStar Magic:
[2010-03-30 11:23] Bob Wellman: wouldnt it be nice to have a veiwer that makes the best of thye new opensim advances
[2010-03-30 11:23] WhiteStar Magic: her most current stuff is tehre
[2010-03-30 11:23] Bob Wellman: rather than be restricted by old LL restraints
[2010-03-30 11:23] Jacek Antonelli: Bob: Agree
[2010-03-30 11:24] Bob Wellman: as I say LL might review hher TVP if they see tpv pushing opensim better features
[2010-03-30 11:24] Nebadon Izumi: ya i think thats what Naali is trying to do
[2010-03-30 11:24] Bob Wellman: they may see at last the writing on the wall and feel they need to keep up
[2010-03-30 11:25] Nebadon Izumi: but its got a real long road ahead before its displacing any of the LL based projects
[2010-03-30 11:25] Bob Wellman: arogance evaporates only when you start losing a battle
[2010-03-30 11:25] Bri Hasp: sorry phone..
[2010-03-30 11:25] Justin Clark-Casey: lot of man years in those LL viewers and much of the mindshare
[2010-03-30 11:25] Nebadon Izumi: thats why id rather see Naali succced
[2010-03-30 11:25] Nebadon Izumi: it puts mroe pressure on LL to do better
[2010-03-30 11:25] Bob Wellman: a bloody nose works wonders for humility
[2010-03-30 11:25] Bob Wellman: lol
[2010-03-30 11:25] Nebadon Izumi: it would benefit both platforms if you ask me
[2010-03-30 11:26] Bob Wellman: I think it would...
[2010-03-30 11:26] Justin Clark-Casey: competition is always good
[2010-03-30 11:26] Justin Clark-Casey: well, nearly always :)
[2010-03-30 11:26] Nebadon Izumi: hehe ya
[2010-03-30 11:26] Bob Wellman: cooperation is good for everone too
[2010-03-30 11:27] Bob Wellman: but when one party feel tyhey are unassialable they donnt cooperate
[2010-03-30 11:27] Armin Weatherwax: Hi :)
[2010-03-30 11:27] Bob Wellman: so they need to be woken up
[2010-03-30 11:27] Justin Clark-Casey: hi armin
[2010-03-30 11:27] Justin Clark-Casey: alright I need to go. See you guys aroudn
[2010-03-30 11:27] Bri Hasp: ciao JCC
[2010-03-30 11:27] Jacek Antonelli: tc Justin
[2010-03-30 11:28] WhiteStar Magic: Take Care JCC, have a good one
[2010-03-30 11:28] Richardus Raymaker: bye jcc
[2010-03-30 11:28] Adelle Fitzgerald: bye Justin, tc
[2010-03-30 11:28] Nebadon Izumi: later Justin
[2010-03-30 11:28] Justin Clark-Casey waves
[2010-03-30 11:28] Bob Wellman: showing how opensimbye Justin
[2010-03-30 11:28] Justin Clark-Casey is Offline
[2010-03-30 11:30] WhiteStar Magic: ..\
[2010-03-30 11:30] Nebadon Izumi: heh
[2010-03-30 11:31] WhiteStar Magic: thought we bounced again
[2010-03-30 11:31] Bri Hasp: off I go to Lunch.. ty jacek for the good info
[2010-03-30 11:31] Nebadon Izumi: i got semi distracted for a minute there
[2010-03-30 11:31] Nebadon Izumi: kk Bri
[2010-03-30 11:31] Nebadon Izumi: thanks for coming
[2010-03-30 11:31] Jacek Antonelli: bye Bri, nice to be here
[2010-03-30 11:31] WhiteStar Magic: Have a Good One Bri
[2010-03-30 11:31] Richardus Raymaker: bye bri
[2010-03-30 11:31] Bri Hasp: ciao Y'all
[2010-03-30 11:31] Adelle Fitzgerald: bye Bri
[2010-03-30 11:31] Adelle Fitzgerald: Neb, dod you get chance to check out IAR on danger?
[2010-03-30 11:31] Adelle Fitzgerald: *did
[2010-03-30 11:31] Pete Atolia: hi there. Please excuse me, is this a private opensim meeting or can I attend ?
[2010-03-30 11:31] Nebadon Izumi: not yet, i tried on my simian grid, and found it broken there
[2010-03-30 11:32] Bob Wellman: nice to meet you all... time for RL....sigh... bye
[2010-03-30 11:32] Adelle Fitzgerald: gotcha
[2010-03-30 11:32] Nebadon Izumi: was working with Jhurliman to get it fixed
[2010-03-30 11:32] WhiteStar Magic: ciao Bob
[2010-03-30 11:32] Adelle Fitzgerald: Pete, sure you can join
[2010-03-30 11:32] Shez Oyen: Come on in Pete
[2010-03-30 11:32] Pete Atolia: thx Adelle
[2010-03-30 11:32] Adelle Fitzgerald: ann nice, Neb
[2010-03-30 11:32] Adelle Fitzgerald: i still need to try your grid
[2010-03-30 11:32] Nebadon Izumi:
[2010-03-30 11:32] Nebadon Izumi: i made some changes to the site
[2010-03-30 11:32] Nebadon Izumi: and the hippo grid manager details
[2010-03-30 11:33] Nebadon Izumi: click login on the website for details
[2010-03-30 11:33] WhiteStar Magic: did teh accounts transfer or need to recreate ?
[2010-03-30 11:33] Nebadon Izumi: its the same database Whitestar
[2010-03-30 11:33] Adelle Fitzgerald: is there a registration page?
[2010-03-30 11:33] WhiteStar Magic: excellent
[2010-03-30 11:33] Nebadon Izumi: i just updated the website
[2010-03-30 11:33] Nebadon Izumi: yes its on that link above Adelle
[2010-03-30 11:33] Adelle Fitzgerald: excellent, ill check it out soon
[2010-03-30 11:33] Maria Korolov is Online
[2010-03-30 11:34] WhiteStar Magic: I have to say it.... Simian is likely one of teh best enhacements / OPTIONS I have seen in quite some time and I am quite impressed with what I have seen so far !
[2010-03-30 11:34] Nebadon Izumi: ya its working very good, and its really basic
[2010-03-30 11:34] WhiteStar Magic: and Clean !
[2010-03-30 11:34] Nebadon Izumi: theres a lot to do still though
[2010-03-30 11:34] Nebadon Izumi: in terms of scalability though Apache2/PHP really cant be beat
[2010-03-30 11:35] WhiteStar Magic: This is also encouraging :
[2010-03-30 11:35] Richardus Raymaker: i cant wait with simian.sounds good.
[2010-03-30 11:35] Nebadon Izumi: ya Adam and Melanie were working on that
[2010-03-30 11:35] Nebadon Izumi: the beta site
[2010-03-30 11:35] Nebadon Izumi: it still needs alot of work still
[2010-03-30 11:35] Nebadon Izumi: just hasnt been time
[2010-03-30 11:36] Pete Atolia: new beta site looks really professional to me
[2010-03-30 11:36] WhiteStar Magic: much more presentable for sure
[2010-03-30 11:36] Nebadon Izumi: ya hopefully soon one day we can get working on that again
[2010-03-30 11:36] Nebadon Izumi: hehe just so much to do
[2010-03-30 11:36] Richardus Raymaker: that looks good !
[2010-03-30 11:36] phacelia Furse is Online

Personal tools
About This Wiki